Innovative Solutions for Challenging Patients
- Weaning algorithms designed to optimize survival and native heart recovery through real-time displays of LVEDP, MAP and CPO
- Confident positioning in the aorta and left ventricle enables repositioning in the ICU without the need for imaging for ventricularized pumps
- Hemodynamic sensors provide intelligent pump metrics1 on console to position, manage and wean
- Faster, simplified Impella® console set-up in less than 90 seconds
Resources for Health Care Professionals
Impella CP® with SmartAssist® Quick Tips
Inder Singh, MD, MS, discusses how the hemodynamic metrics can assist a heart team in decision-making.
Facilitating Impella® Weaning and Explant Decision-Making
Raj Patel, MD, presents how SmartAssist helps him make decisions about explanting and weaning.
Impressive Survival and Heart Recovery Rates with Impella 5.5® with SmartAssist®
Danny Ramzy, MD, shares his experience with the Impella 5.5 with SmartAssist heart pump.
- FDA Approved, PMA Supplement, 2018