Innovative Solutions for Challenging Patients
Optical Sensor and Advanced Metrics
- Pump re-positioning without image guidance*
- Better, faster resolution of suction alarms
- Earlier identification of right heart failure
- Assist in hemodynamic assessment and successful weaning guidance
* When “Position in Ventricle” alarm is triggered
Resources for Health Care Professionals
SmartAssist Technology Cardiac Output Metrics for Patient Management and Weaning
Dave Weber, PhD, reviews how Impella® SmartAssist technology determines and tracks trends in CO and CPO and how these metrics can be used to guide a successful Impella heart pump weaning procedure.
SmartAssist Technology LV Metrics FAQs
Jo Kajewski, an Advanced Impella Trainer, answers some frequently asked questions about LV metrics displayed using Impella SmartAssist technology.
- FDA Approved, PMA Supplement, 2018